Please note that in accordance with the requirements of article 11 of the law of Ukraine "On prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime, financing of terrorism and financing of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction" (from 06.12.2019 No. 361-IX) (hereinafter – the Law) the Bank as a subject of initial financial monitoring is obliged to implement the measures adequately verified.
The amount of action in the Commission of each of the due diligence measures determined by the Bank taking into account the risk profile of the client, in particular the level of risk, purpose of business relationship, amount of transactions, regularity or duration of the business relationship.
Re-identification and verification of client (its representative) is subject to the Bank's suspicion and/or reason to believe that the documents, data and/or information about client (client's representative) shall be invalid (void) and/or are out of date, namely in case of:
- changes target(s) beneficial(s) owner(s) of the client – legal entity or identifying Bank of divergent information about the target(s) beneficial(s) owner(s);
- change the location of the client – legal person, natural person–entrepreneur;
- changes in constituent documents;
- the expiration (termination) of validity, loss of validity or invalidation of the submitted documents (including in the case of pasting a new picture in the client's passport upon reaching 25 or 45 years of age or the expiry of the ID card).
Also, it is necessary to inform the Bank of:
- change of persons entitled to dispose of accounts, and changes in their identification data;
- a change of residence or place of residence or place of temporary stay in Ukraine of the client – natural person (customer representative);
- the acquisition of the customer (customer's representative) the status of a politically important person (including family members of such person and/or persons associated with the politically exposed persons).
In this regard, in the case of the above grounds, or in the case of receipt of the notification from the Bank about the need to provide updated information on the identification, please take the opportunity to provide the Bank with the completed questionnaire and relevant supporting documents.
The Bank, as a subject of initial financial monitoring has the right to claim and the client, the client's representative are obliged to submit information (official documents), necessary (necessary) for implementation of proper verification and also to perform Bank other requirements of legislation in the sphere of prevention and counteraction.
In the case of non-receipt of information requested from the Client within the specified Bank in the request period, the Bank has the right to refuse to support the business relationship to refuse service, including by terminating the business relationship, the account closure/decline of a financial transaction in the manner defined by the Law, in particular article 15.
We hope for Your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
In case you have any questions, please contact JSC "BANK TRUST-CAPITAL" for contacts, placed on the official Bank's website at https://tc-bank.com/ua/kontakti.html.