regarding the conditions and order of carrying out tender on selection of auditing companies to perform obligatory audit of the financial statements
JSC "BANK TRUST-CAPITAL" announces a contest for selection of auditing companies to perform obligatory audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS and with the requirements of the national Bank of Ukraine (NBU resolution №373 from 24.10.2011, the NBU resolution No. 90 of 02.08.2018, the NBU decision №274-rsh from 09.04.2019).
To competitive selection of the auditing company are invited which meet the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On audit of financial statements and audit" are permitted to provide services on obligatory audit of financial statements of banks and included in the appropriate section of the Register of auditors and audit entities activities.
The task of the statutory audit of the financial statements of the Bank, determined by the legislation of Ukraine, for the period that begins and ends on 31.12.2019 01.01.2019 year.
The main criteria defined by the Bank for selection of auditing company are:
- Experience in auditing company in auditing the financial statements of banks in the Ukrainian market.
- The presence of qualifications in a wide range of auditing and consulting services.
- The professional experience of the auditors, whether the auditors of a current certificate of professional organizations, which confirm the high level of knowledge of international financial reporting standards.
- Impeccable reputation of the company, no facts of violation of Ukrainian legislation and International auditing standards or professional ethics of auditors.
- The absence of conflict of interest that may negatively affect the objectivity of the auditing company.
- The cost of audit services.
To participate in the contest please provide the following information:
- Information about auditing company, which must include information about:
1) name of the auditing company and the registration number in the Register of auditors and audit entities activities
2) experience of the auditing company, a key partner on the audit, auditors who will be engaged to audit the financial statements of the Bank;
3) information on the number of auditors holding auditor's certificate of banks
- A copy of the certificate on inclusion of the auditing company to the relevant section of the Register of auditors and audit entities activities that have a right to a mandatory audit of financial statements of entities of public interest.
- Documents confirming that the amount of remuneration of the auditing company, obtained during the previous annual reporting period from each of the businesses of public interest and which were provided services obligatory audit of the financial statements during this period did not exceed 15 percent of the total income from the provision of audit services.
- Documents confirming the absence (or presence) in the audit of the company, its Director and/or auditors employed in audit companies (main job or second job), any imposed during the last three years by the authority that regulates/regulate auditing activities.
- Commercial proposal on provision of services statutory audit of the financial statements, which includes:
- The calculation of the cost of services determined by the task;
- Quantitative and qualification structure of the team of auditors, professional experience of the members of the audit team;
- The timing of the audit (an indicative schedule of audit).
Commercial proposal and other requested information please send e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
to 18:00 "15" Aug 2019
Will be happy to answer any questions You might have. Please contact us at the contacts below.
Inna Sokur, head of internal audit
Documents received after the deadline or not submitted in full or with infringement of conditions of Competition will not be considered.
The results of the competition will notify all parties involved via e-mail.
JSC "BANK TRUST-CAPITAL"