You don't know how to avoid fraud and protect their sensitive information?
You often have doubts about payment security?
You can rely on us! JSC "BANK TRUST-CAPITAL" cares about the safety of their Customers!
To raise awareness and continuous education of consumers regarding the safety of social engineering, Visa launches a new educational chat-bot.
Guide to the world of payment security will be a bot Yuri, who examples from real
life will help consumers understand how to expose the Scam.
Here are some simple tips that will help You to protect Your personal information and finances:
- Visa or financial institutions will never call and not send an email or other message requests for account holders to learn personal information about the account and the card.
- Never give out information unless you personally initiated the communication.
- Don't feel obliged to provide the card number, expiration date, CVV or one-time password on the phone.
- Get detailed information from the subscriber if the subscriber will not be able to provide it is likely his actions are illegal.
- Report any suspicious calls, SMS or emails, calling the number on the back of your card.
To learn more, complete this online game, not to become a victim of fraud.
JSC “BANK TRUST-CAPITAL” and Visa are worried about You!